Index of online Publications
Lectionary Bible Studies and Sermons
PDF eBooks Commentary series on the Greek text of the New Testament
EXEGETICAL STUDY NOTES
New Testament study notes on the Greek text
OLD TESTAMENT EXPOSITIONS:
Sermons and Bible Studies
NEW TESTAMENT EXPOSITIONS:
Sermons and Bible Studies
Indexed short conversations on life
The Christian Church Lectionary
The table of Sundays for the Church Year
RCL readings and worship resources Year A
RCL readings and worship resources Year B
RCL readings and worship resources Year C
Expositions on the readings for Year A
Expositions on the readings for Year B
Expositions on the readings for Year C
THE BASICS: Fundamentals of the Christian Faith.
Introduction. The first steps in the Christian life
1. The Kingdom of God
2. God: His person and work
3. God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
4. Mankind: Nature and sin
5. The World: God's creation
6. Jesus: His life and work
7. Atonement: Jesus' death for us
8. Regeneration: a new life with Christ
9. Mystical Union: A new friendship with God
10. Sanctification: A new life-style in Christ
11. Providence: God's care for us
12. The Bible: God teaches us all things
13. The Church: A new community to be part of
14. Gifts of the Spirit: Empowered for service
15. The last things: A new world to be part of
16. Prophecy: The Kingdom and "forth telling"
17. Repentance and faith
18. Baptism: The sign of repentance
19. Discipleship: Following Jesus
20. Bible Study: Coming to grips with God's Word
21. Prayer: Talking with God
22. Ethics: Becoming what we are in Christ
23. Church involvement: Fellowship responsibilities
24. The Lord's Supper: Holy Communion
25. Evangelism: Witnessing
26. Apologetics: Answers to difficult questions
27. Social Concern: Caring for broken humanity
The Grace of God
The Bias of Grace. The foundation of Biblical truth
A background introduction
Group Bible study methods
Interpreting the Bible
Kingdom of God.
A Biblical theology of the Kingdom of God.
Law-obedience, Justification and Sanctification.
Living by grace alone through faith alone
Practicing the presence
The history of revival
Baptized in the Spirit
Gifts of the Spirit
The gift of Prophecy
The gift of Tongues
The gift of Healing
The problem of unanswered prayer
Evangelism - Theology and pragmatics
The Good News
A theology of the gospel
Practical methods for communicating the faith
Contextualizing the gospel
The gospel and liberation
The gospel and social action
Contextualizing the Gospel, Acts 17:22-31
1. An introduction to apologetics
2. How do we know that God exists?
3. What about those who have never heard the gospel?
4. Why does God allow bad things to happen?
5. Hasn't science disproved Christianity?
6. Do you have to go to church to be a Christian?
7. Isn't Christianity just a psychological illusion?
8. How can miracles be true?
9. Aren't all religions just different ways to the same God?
10. Is the New Testament reliable?
11. How true is the resurrection?
12. Is it true that the wicked will go to hell?
13. Why did Jesus have to die?
14. What is the point of Jesus' parables?
15. What is the meaning of baptism?
16. What is the Bible all about?
ETHICS. Moral Theory and application
The means of confirming right behavior
The Law of Moses
New Testament Law
The place of Mosaic Law in the New Testament
The extent to which Biblical Law applies today
The extent to which the Biblical Law applies to unbelievers
The place of the law in the life of a believer
The art of compromise
The Seventh-day Adventist Church.
The Children of God.
The Church of the Latter Day Saints. Mormans.
The Unification Church. Moonies.
THE ANGLICAN CHURCH
1. The Anglican church
3. The covenant of Baptism
4. The Creeds
5. The Christian faith. God the Father - Creator
6. The Christian faith. God the Son - Redeemer
7. The Christian faith. God the Spirit - Sanctifier
8. The Commandments
10. The Sacraments: Baptism and the Lord's Supper
The Prayer Book
Evolution of the English Prayer Book.
The Holy Communion.
Prayer Book Revision.
Hymns in worship.
The place of preaching in worship.
Archbishop Thomas Cranmer. His life and times.
Liturgical Worship Services
Compline: Prayer at the end of the day*
Ash Wednesday ashing at Holy Communion
Christmas Carol Service of Nine Lessons
Easter Service of Light
Maundy Thursday Holy Communion
Healing Communion Service
Good Friday Devotional - Tenebrae
Good Friday Devotional - The Seven Words
Good Friday Devotional - A Meditation on the Cross
Good Friday Devotional - A Meditation
Contextualized Wedding Resources
Contextualized Funeral Resources
*AAPB and APBA copyright The Anglican Church of Australia Trust Corporation.
Preaching the Word
Evangelical ministry - In theory and practice
How to produce a Parish Magazine
The Parson's Nose. Reminiscences of an Anglican clergyman
The Nominative Case
The Genitive Case
The Dative Case
The Perfect Tense